Dur to continued growth, we’re opening a Call centre on the Sunshine Coast!
We currently have multiple opportunities available for enthusiastic, customer focused Sales and Service Consultants with a mature approach to work to join our team.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to provide clients with exceptional customer service and provide them with the best possible insurance solutions for their specific needs.
- handling a variety of calls including sales calls, service calls, retention calls, resolving queries and complaints, handling referral calls etc.
- educating customers across various insurance products
- handling customer queries, providing quotes and policy information in an efficient and professional manner
- identifying cross sales opportunities
- managing the Company’s email inbox and ensuring customers receive timely responses
- delighting customers and exuding exceptional customer service skills in everything you do
Skills & Experience Required:
- a passion for 4×4’ing and a keen interest in 4×4 vehicles would be highly beneficial
- exceptional customer service skills and previous experience in a customer facing role is non-negotiable
- experience in the insurance industry would be highly regarded
- experience in a contact centre and / or sales role would be highly regarded
- exceptional communication skills in English – both written and verbal – is essential
- solid skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc) is essential
- excellent administration, organisational and time management is a must in this role
If you meet the above criteria, enjoy working in a small team environment and are available to start mid-February, we would love to hear from you.