How We Handle Claims
Claims are where insurance is put to the test & our team are poised to help you out of a pickle, wherever things may go wrong
How Our Claims Work
If you need to lodge a claim for an accident, loss or damage to your vehicle, all you need to do is contact our friendly claims team on 1300 296 296 or submit your details online
In order to lodge a claim you will need to have handy:
· Your policy number
· Details of what happened
· Details of any other people or vehicles involved, such as other drivers or witnesses and registration numbers
Call Us On 1300 296 296
Tell Us What Happened
We’ll Process Your Claim
We’ll Be In Touch
Frequently asked questions
We have a dedicated team ready to assist you with your claims. They are available during business hours (8.30 am to 5.30 pm AEST) and can be contacted by calling 1300 296 296 and selecting option 5.
If you need to lodge a claim for an accident, loss, or damage to your 4X4, camper trailer, caravan or slide-on camper, you can contact our claims team on 1300 296 296. You will need to provide your policy number, details of the incident, and information about any other people or vehicles involved.
The claims process involves four main steps:
- Call our claims team on 1300 296 296 to lodge your claim.
- Provide details of the incident and any photos you have, along with the details of your chosen repairer.
- Our team will review your claim and take any necessary steps.
- We will contact you to discuss the next steps for your claim and keep you updated along the way.
Yes, if you need help selecting a repairer, we can help point you in the right direction.
When lodging a claim, you will need to have your
- policy number
- details of what happened
- and details of any other people or vehicles involved, such as other drivers or witnesses and registration numbers.
This is the amount that you contribute towards a claim.
If someone makes a claim against you or you receive any correspondence about an accident you have been involved in, give us a call us as soon as possible. Our experienced claims team will then be able to help you take the next steps.
Stay up to date with news, guides, tips & offers