Article from Offroad Adventure Show.
- 3 corn cobs charred on the Ozpig grill plate, kernels removed
- 1 capsicum charred on the Ozpig grill plate, roughly chopped
- 1 shallot chopped
- ¼ cup cornichons roughly chopped
- 1 bunch rocket
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon american mustard
- 2 Scotch fillet steaks
- 4 pita breads
- Step 1 Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Step 2 Onto the Ozpig grill plate place your oiled steaks and cook approximately 6 minutes each side and rest for around 10 minutes before slicing into thin slices.
- Step 3 To make your tacos fill the pita bread with steak and top with salsa.