Recipe – Cheese & Bacon Pancakes
Article from: RV Daily A great way to have an easy, all-in-one breakfast Ingredients 1 bottle of basic pancake mix 1 cup of grated cheese 2 rashers of bacon, chopped For images, videos and the …
Article from: RV Daily
A great way to have an easy, all-in-one breakfast
- 1 bottle of basic pancake mix
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 2 rashers of bacon, chopped
For images, videos and the full RV Daily experience, read this in our online magazine.
- Fry the chopped bacon to your liking, then remove it from the heat.
- Mix the cooked bacon into the pancake mix, then pour rounds onto your greased hotplate to cook.
- Just before turning them over, sprinkle a little grated cheese on each pancake.
- Flip over and cook the other side.
The store-bought pancake mixes in plastic bottles are great for this; and using the banana-flavoured one works well (but we do advise omitting the cheese).