Club 4X4 Pty Ltd (ABN 41 606 776 274) Oricom Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Giveaway
Terms and Conditions of Entry Schedule
|Name of Trade Promotion||Club 4X4’s Oricom Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Giveaway|
|Promoter||Club 4X4 Pty Ltd, PO Box 1118, Maroochydore, QLD 4558, telephone 1300 296 296.|
|Relevant States & Territories||Australia wide|
|Entry Restrictions||Participants must be over 18 years to participate in this Promotion. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are not eligible for entry. Entrants must provide a valid email address and contact details, when entering the competition.|
|Competition Period||The competition commences at 00:01 on 26/07/22 and closes at 23:59 on 31/08/22.|
|Entry Procedure||Current Club 4X4 customers who hold an active policy during the competition period will be automatically awarded a single entry to this competition for each asset insured with Club 4X4. Australian residents over 18 years of age who purchase any new Club 4X4 insurance policy during the Competition Period will be awarded three entries to this competition. Policies first purchased during the competition period or existing policies that are cancelled before the conclusion of the Competition Period will be excluded. Visit club4x4.com.au or call 1300 296 296 for a quote. By participating in this competition, entrants are consenting to their information being shared with brands supporting the competition, unless they opt-out of this at the time of entry.|
|Maximum Number of Entries||If selected as a successful prize winner, individuals are entitled to one (1) prize only. During the random draw of entrants, repeated winners within this competition will be excluded until five (5) unique prize winners are selected.|
|Selection Criteria||A certified random draw will take place on Monday 05/09/22, performed by randomdraws.com.au by TPAL.|
|Prize Details||1 of 5 Oricom Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems, valued at $249.|
|Total Prize Pool||The total prize pool is valued at $1,245 as at 15/07/22|
|Notification of Winners||Winners will be contacted by email and/or telephone by Friday 09/09/22 and their names will be published on the website club4x4.com.au within 24 hours of the draw for a period of no less than 30 days.|
|Prize Delivery||The prize will be sent out to the winners by the promoter, or the supplier of the prize. Prizes will be dispatched by Friday 16/09/22 to the address listed on the winning insurance policies unless otherwise requested by the winner.|
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entry is open to any Australian resident who complies with the Entry Restrictions. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- By entering this competition, you agree that your name and email address will be used by the promoter to manage this competition, contact you regarding a prize if you are selected as a winner and your name may be published on the website club4x4.com.au and other Club 4X4 digital presences. If you have allowed us, we will also share your details with the businesses that have supported this competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must hold a current Club 4X4 insurance policy or purchase a new Club 4X4 insurance policy during the competition period as outlined in the Entry Procedure.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry, whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
- The winner of the Competition categories will be determined solely by chance as outlined in the Selection Criteria.
- The Promoter’s decision in regards to the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
- The winners will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to, loss of or delay in transit of the Prize. The Prize will be provided by the Promoter to the winner/s as stated in the Prize Delivery section of the Schedule.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or of these terms.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Prizes cannot be redeemed in full or part for cash. Should a prize not be redeemed by a winner, following reasonable attempts by the Promoter to contact and arrange redemption, the prize will be forfeited to a runner-up winner, selected during the primary winner draw as outlined in the Selection Criteria. Notification will be as per the Notification of Winners section in the schedule.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed, photographed and filmed.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.