Recipe by RV Daily Foodie Trails
An easy, delicious crowd pleaser you can prepare at home and throw on the barbecue at camp
Time: 20 Minutes
- 500g beef mince
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 onion, diced roughly
- 1 stalk of celery, diced roughly
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced finely
- 150g wedge of blue cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 chilli, finely diced, or to taste
- Dash of whiskey
- 10 dinner or brioche rolls to serve
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and make 10 patties of even size. On a medium heat cook the patties, turning regularly until cooked to your liking.
Serve on bread rolls with your choice of salads, cheese and condiments.