500g De-veined king prawns
1 x Cup of diced bacon
3 x Cloves of finely sliced garlic
Half of one red onion finely sliced
Half of a red chilli, seeds removed
5 x Tablespoons of butter
Half a cup of chopped parsley
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
– Add your bacon, garlic, onion and chilli to pre-heated pan and stir. Carefully add a healthy “Sploosh” of olive oil as soon as the ingredients are in and simmer for a minute or so.
– Add the prawns and a generous seasoning with salt and pepper.
– Now add your butter and simmer for another minute or two, until your prawns are cooked through.
– Lastly, add your chopped parsley and toss through.
– Serve with a slice of crusty bread – perfect for soaking up all that lovely butter!
This article was originally posted by Off Road Adventures Show.