COOKING: BUTTER CHICKEN
INGREDIENTS 4 chicken thighs, no skin diced ¼ cup olive oil pinch salt twist pepper 2 tablespoons chopped ginger 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped 1 tablespoon ground, cumin 1 tablespoon ground, coriander 1 tablespoon ground, garam …
- 4 chicken thighs, no skin diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- pinch salt
- twist pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground, cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground, coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground, garam masala
- 1 teaspoon tumeric, ground
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 750ml tomato passata
- 1 cup cream
- 150gm butter
- Heat a pot to a moderate heat on your Ozpig (or any other heat source), carefully add the oil and chicken, then season the chicken with the salt and pepper, and seal the chicken nice and quickly to keep it juicy.
- Now add the ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, garam masala, turmeric and paprika. Be careful not to get any turmeric on your clothing, it’ll stain anything it touches!
- Sweat for 3 to 4 minutes and continue to stir so that the spices don’t burn on the bottom of the pot.
- Add the tomato passata, cream and butter and stir through thoroughly.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
- Serve with yoghurt, chopped coriander, lime and pappadams!
Article from offroadadventureshow