Club 4×4 Pty Ltd (ABN 41 606 776 274) Comprehensive Motor Insurance Gratuitous Lottery Australia wide
Terms and Conditions of Entry Schedule
|Name of Lottery||Club 4X4’s Drive To The Top Giveaway|
|Promoter||Club 4×4 Pty Ltd, PO Box 3078, Blaxland NSW 2774, telephone 1800 258 249.|
|Relevant States & Territories||Australia wide|
|Entry Restrictions||Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are not eligible for entry.
Entrants must provide a valid email address and contact details, when entering competition
|Competition period||The competition commences 14 February 2018 and closes on the 14th of March 2018.|
|Entry Procedure||Entry is open and automatic to any one who enters their details using the online form
Donates at least $1 to Drive To The Top using the “Go Fundraising” link provided (https://tothetop2018.gofundraise.com.au/page/12586420Ziflian)
On Thursday the 15th of March 2018, the names of all prospective entrants will automatically be entered into a draw and a name will be selected at random. The draw will be conducted at 3pm Eastern Standard Time at unit 6, 31 Attunga Road Blaxland, NSW 2774
|Maximum Number of Entries||Entry into the competition is unlimited and based on individual donations|
|Selection criteria||1 single name will be selected at random by the Promoter from the eligible entries.|
|Prize details||1) ARB 47 Litre Camp Fridge – RRP $1249
2) Darche Elipse 2 meter awning $329.95Xtender 2 Tent rrp $649.95
3) Narva Ultima 225 HID Driving Lights, Explora 12” LED Light Bar and license bracket mount rrp $847
4) Yamaha EF1000iS generator rrp $1479
5) Pat Callinan’s 4X4 Adventures pack – 12 month subscription, Starter Guide, Cookbook, Series 9 Box Set and 1 Leather Collectors Box – rrp 256.70
6) Club 4X4 Insurance Voucher to the value of $500
|Total Prize Pool||The total prize is valued at $5311.60 RRP as at 12/02/2018|
|Notification of Winners||The winner will be notified by telephone and email and their name will be published on the website www.club4x4.com.au, www.facebook.com/club4x4insurance on the 15th of March.
Should there be a need for a redraw following the initial prize not being claimed as per clause 17, the re-drawn winner will be notified by telephone and email and their name will be published on the website www.club4x4.com.au, www.facebook.com/club4x4insurance on the 14th of April
|Prize Delivery||The prize will be sent out to the winners by the promoter.|
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- These terms and conditions must be read together with the Schedule for this competition. Any capitalised terms used have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. By entering, entrants accept these terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these terms and conditions, the Schedule prevails.
- Entry is open to any Australian resident who complies with the Entry Restrictions. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- By entering this competition you agree that your name and email address will be shared by the Promoter with ARB, Darche, Brown Watson and Yamaha who are providing the prizes under a commercial arrangement with the Promoter. ARB, Darche, Brown Watson and Yamaha may then promote their products and services to you. If you do not want your details passed on, do not donate to the link provided, or enter your details into the online form. You will then not be eligible for entry under the Gratuitous Lottery
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the Entry Procedure during the Competition Period.
- Entry will occur when the entrant completes the online entry form and donates at least $1 to the Club 4X4 Go Fundraise page (https://tothetop2018.gofundraise.com.au/page/12586420Ziflian)
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
- The winner will be determined solely through chance. The prize will be awarded to the winning customer in accordance with the Prize Details.
- The Promoter’s random selection will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
- The winner will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize. The Prize will be provided by the Promoter to the winner/s as stated in the Prize Delivery section of the Schedule.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or of these terms.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed in full or part for cash. Should the prize not be redeemed by the winner, following reasonable attempts by the Promoter to contact and arrange redemption, a redraw will be held on the 14th of April at 10am at Unit 6, 31 Attunga Road, NSW 2774 and notification will be as per the Notification of Winners section in the schedule.
- Once the Prize has been mailed to the Prize winner, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the Prize.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.