Club 4×4 Staff Profile – Sharleen
This week we profile Sharleen Mcdonald our Sales and Service Consultant! First Car? – Mitsubishi Sigma purchased off my cousin for $2000.00 First Camping Experience? – I probably would have been swagging it at a …
Club 4X4 Insurance
Mar 21 2018
This week we profile Sharleen Mcdonald our Sales and Service Consultant!
- First Car? – Mitsubishi Sigma purchased off my cousin for $2000.00
- First Camping Experience? – I probably would have been swagging it at a rodeo my brother and cousins would have been competing in.
- What Do You Drive Now?– 2011 flame red Jeep Wrangler JKU diesel
- What Has It Got On It?– What hasn’t it got on it! 2 3/4 inch lift with remote res Fox shocks, caster correction brackets, brake line extensions, rear track bar bracket. Rhino backbone system with a platform rack, ARB compressor mounted in the wet well and plumbed out the rear bar, 2nd battery with red arc battery management system, inverter under passenger seat, front ARB bar with bush ranger 9500lb winch with a factor 55 thimble, ultravision nitro 80 maxx LED driving lights, ultravision 21” light bar. Rear ARB bar with wheel carrier, game two way radio, foxwing awning, method wheels, hema HN7 navigation system. Uneek stainless steel fold down table mounted on the tailgate.
- What Is Your Favourite Mod?– It would have the be the uneek stainless steel fold down table that is mounted on the tailgate. I actually asked for this one for my birthday before we did the Simpson desert and it was the only table we took with us on our trip. Great for making lunches when out on the track or cheese and bickies on top of big red while watching the sunset.
- What Is Your Favourite Track/Drive/Campsite?– My favourite would be a toss up between the Victorian high country and the Simpson desert. But also love weekends exploring the Barrington tops with friends.
- What Are Your Future Plans For Your Setup?– There isn’t a lot more we want to put on it. I guess we just plan on getting out there and exploring more of this great country of ours in our Jeep.