At the Canberra Caravan, Camping and Lifestyle Expo this weekend, (25th-26th October 2019), Peter Fenwick, Managing Director of Camperact, will be unveiling the latest product from BRS Offroad.
This is a limited edition release from BRS Offroad which extends the highly regarded Pursuit Platinum range.
Peter said, “We are proud to bring this new product to the ACT and unveil it at the Canberra show, it has an extensive list of standard inclusions and represents a premium offroad hybrid camper built by a hot young designer and manufacturer”.
Celebrating the year 2020 only 20 of this limited edition will be built. The special features of this model reflect customer requests from the last few years to improve ease of use and add that extra touch of luxury. The new Isotherm vertical 105lt fridge/freezer allows customers easier access to their food and drink and takes up less space.
BRS OFFROAD uses a customised Seadek marine foam in the storage bay along with a premium upholstery to increase that luxury feels inside the Pursuit. The feature list is below.
2020 SPECIAL features
• Custom BRS OFFROAD Seadek marine foam in storage bay
• Light grey Raptor Liner stone protection for fiberglass cone
• Flush mount component panels in overhead console and kitchen
• New style premium upholstered cushions
• Simarine digital gauge
• 900×900 Aussie Traveller opening window with fly screen and blind for front of van
• Isotherm 105Lt stand up fridge/freezer
• Enerdrive 300AMP lithium battery
PURSUIT PLATINUM FEATURES:
• Full slide out kitchen
• 2.5 tonne Cruisemaster level 3 air independent suspension
• 12 inch Hubs / electric brakes
• 150 x 50 x 3 full length chassis hot dip galvanised
• Aluminium stone guard / storage bay / 2 x Jerry can holders
• 4 x Alko stabiliser legs
• BFG all terrain tyres tyres on 17 x 8 CSA alloy rims
• 2 step electric techno step
• 2 x Aussie traveller double glazed Windows
• 2 x 9 kg gas bottles and lockable holders
• Rear protection bar
• Raptor protection paint
• 6 layers of epoxy flooring
• Sizzler BBQ on pull out lockable slider
• 2.5 meters wide x full length awning
• Upholstered seating with lumbar support
• Solid timber bench or customers choice of laminate
• Kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers
• Stainless sink
• Shurflo filtration tap
• Hot and cold mixer tap
• Full slide out en-suite
You can check out the new 2020 at the Canberra show, or by contacting camperact at www.camperact.com.au