Article from The Offroad Adventure Show
- Olive oil
- Smoked paprika
- Diced Tomatoes
- Chicken stock
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Start by slicing 2 chorizos, nice and thin.
- Throw chorizos into a pan and wait for them to brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Grab the chicken and slice it up into bite size chunks. Put into the pan with some olive oil.
- While the chicken is cooking chop the onions up into nice, thin slices, and the capsicum into chunks.
- Put the cooked chorizo, sliced onion, and chunky capsicum into the pan with the chicken and give it a stir.
- Add your rice. Try to stick with 1 cup of rice for every 500g of chicken. We used 3 cups of rice on the show.
- Stir the rice in with enough smoked paprika to cover all of the rice and 2 teaspoons of garlic granules.
- Throw some crushed tomatoes in (1 can for every cup of rice or every 500g of chicken).
- Add your water into the pan, making sure all of the rice is covered. Drop in 1 chicken stock cube as well as a few splashes of worcestershire sauce for a bit of a sweetener.
- Bring water to the boil, and then whack it onto the coals.
- After about 45 min – 1 hour open up, dish up, and enjoy!