The best ginger comes from Buderim, and its chicken is pretty good too.
Article from RV Daily
- 6 chicken breasts (no skin or bones)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Large pinch (each) of salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and flatbread wraps for serving.
- Slice each breast lengthways into quarters to make strips.
- Place chicken in a large ziplock bag.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Heat up your 12-volt oven, barbecue plate, or a pan over gas heat. Brush with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Cook the chicken in lots until brown and cooked through, brushing occasionally with the marinade for the first few minutes only. Discard any leftover marinade.
- Serve in wraps with salad, make into sandwiches, or serve in rolls.
Heat up your 12-volt oven and open it out flat. Spray with a little olive oil to prevent sticking, and cook your chicken on the base side (only the base has an element). Simply wipe out with a damp cloth and paper towel when you are done.