Article from: RV Daily
All you need to add is toast!
- 4 Chipolata or thin sausages
- 4 large flat mushrooms, halved
- 6 bacon rashers
- 2 tomatoes
- 2-4 eggs
- Olive oil
- Preheat your camp oven to hot, and drop in a trivet.
- Place the sausages and mushrooms in a lightly oiled enamel dish or roasting pan. Add salt and pepper to taste and dribble on a little olive oil.
- Cook in the camp oven for 8-10 minutes, giving the contents a turn once.
- Move the sausages out to the edges and the mushrooms to the middle.
- Place tomato halves in the gaps and weave the bacon in to fill in the spaces.
- Cook for another 8-10 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened.
- Make two spaces and break in the eggs. Cook for another five minutes until the eggs are done.
- Serve with lots of hot buttered toast and Worcestershire sauce on the side.
If you don’t like sausages, thin lamb chops could be used instead.