|Name of Trade Promotion||Club 4X4’s Google Review Promotion|
|Promoter||Club 4×4 Pty Ltd, PO Box 265, Parramatta, NSW 2124, telephone 1800 258 249.|
|Relevant States & Territories||Australia wide|
|Entry Restrictions||Participants must be over 18 years to participate in this Promotion. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are not eligible for entry. Entrants must provide a valid email address and contact details when entering the competition.|
|Competition period||The competition commences at 00:01 on 01 Nov 2019 and closes at 23:59 on the 30th June 2020.|
|Entry Procedure||Entry is open to all eligible Australian residents, who have made a claim with Club 4X4. To enter the competition, participants will need to leave a google review on the Club 4X4 Google listing.|
|Maximum Number of Entries||One entry per person is permitted, although each entry will also be considered valid in future draws unless an entrant is drawn as a winner, where they will become ineligible for future draws.|
|Selection criteria||Winners will be selected at random from the pool of entrants who have left a Google review on the Club 4X4 Google listing. Each draw, 5 winners will be selected at random by the promoter. |
Each of these winners will win a prize pack described below.
Prize draws will take place as follows:
Wed 6th November 2019 at 2pm AEST
Wed 4th December 2019 at 2pm AEST
Wed 8th January 2020 at 2pm AESTWed 5th February 2020 at 2pm AEST
Wed 4th March 2020 at 2pm AEST
Wed 8th April 2020 at 2pm AEST
Wed 6th May 2020 at 2pm AEST
Wed 3rd June 2020 at 2pm AEST
Wed 8th July 2020 at 2pm AEST The draws will take place at Level 4, 2-12 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW 2150.
An entry into the competition at any point during the competition will render the entrant eligible for all future draws, although each entrant will only be entitled to win one of the prize packs – if their name is drawn again after winning a prize, it will be excluded and another draw conducted immediately.
|Prize details||For each draw, there will be 5 prize packs. Each prize pack is worth $50.00 and will consist of a $50.00 pre-paid Visa or Mastercard Gift Card.|
|Total Prize Pool||The total prize is valued at $2,500.00 RRP as at 12/08/2019|
|Notification of Winners||The winner will be notified by telephone and email and their name will be published on the website www.club4x4.com.au, and facebook page www.facebook.com/club4x4insurance within 24 hours of each draw for a period of not less 30 days. Should there be a need for a redraw following the initial prize not being claimed as per clause 17, the re-drawn winner will be notified by telephone and email and their name will be published on the website www.club4x4.com.au, www.facebook.com/club4x4insurance 3 weeks after the original draw date.|
|Prize Delivery||The prize will be sent out to the winners by the promoter.|
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entry is open to any Australian resident who complies with the Entry Restrictions. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- By entering this competition you agree that your name and email address will be used by the promoter to manage this competition, contact you regarding a prize if you are selected as a winner and it will be published on the website www.club4x4.com.au and on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/club4x4insurance.
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the Entry Procedure during the Competition Period by providing a review on the Club 4X4 Google listing.
- Entry will automatically occur when the entrant completes a Google Review
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
- The winner will be determined solely through chance. The prize will be awarded to the winning customer in accordance with the Prize Details.
- The Promoter’s random selection will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
- The winner will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize. The Prize will be provided by the Promoter to the winner/s as stated in the Prize Delivery section of the Schedule.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or of these terms.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Prizes cannot be redeemed in full or part for cash. Should a prize not be redeemed by the winner, following reasonable attempts by the Promoter to contact and arrange redemption, a redraw will be held 3 weeks post each draw at 10am at Level 4, 2-12 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW 2150 and notification will be as per the Notification of Winners section in the schedule.
- Once the Prize has been mailed to the Prize winner, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the Prize.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.